I've just started with Catalyst and am working through the tutorials but find I need to remove the POD from all the auto-generated helper files. Is there any option to turn off the POD generation or a quick way to remove it?

gvim

Search Discussions

  • Peter Edwards at Mar 2, 2011 at 2:09 am

    I've just started with Catalyst and am working through the tutorials but
    find I need to remove the POD from all the auto-generated helper files. Is
    there any option to turn off the POD generation or a quick way to remove it?

    gvim

    Why do you need to remove the POD, Perl does that for you when compiling
    the programs?

    Regards, Peter
    http://perl.dragonstaff.co.uk