As always it gives me great pleasure to announce the latest release of
This release includes a couple of backwards compatibility and bug
fixes to the last release, as well as some new features to help people
customise the restarter used for development.
Full changelog below as always.
5.80032 2011-02-23 01:10:00
- Fix compatibility issue with code which was testing the value of
$c->res->body multiple times. Previously this would cause the value
to be built, and ergo cause the $c->res->has_body predicate to
Having a response body is indicated by $c->res->body being defined.
- Fix bug with calling $upload->slurp multiple times in one request
not working as expected as the file handle wasn't returned to
the zero position. (Adam Sj?gren)
- Fix some weird perl 5.8 situations where $c can get squashed
- Fix chained dispatch where chains were being compared for length
of private parts in the chain) vs where they are being compared for
PathPart length (i.e. number of non-capturing URI elements in
This bug meant that sometimes multiple Args or CaptureArgs (e.g. /
type paths would be preferred to those with fixed path elements
- Add MYAPP_RESTARTER and CATALYST_RESTARTER environment variables
allow the restarter class to be chosen per application or
This feature was added to enable GUI restarters (such as the
be released CatalystX::Restarter::GTK to be enabled more easily by
developers without changing their application code.