Hello all,

I'm interested to hear from those producing real live applications,
(that they plan to support for years) what combination of form rendering
tool sets are being used and why. My somewhat limited experience has
taught me that most tools do as much TO you as they do FOR you. That
being said, what tools are the Catalyst folks using for rendering
DB-based forms? Another way to put it is which tools are complementary
to Catalyst? For extra credit, an explanation as to WHY you're using a
particular tool would be great!

Thanks much,
Steve

Search Discussions

  • Will Trillich at Jan 5, 2011 at 2:45 pm
    Here's a similar thread from a while back, tho it focused on
    HTML::FormHandler --
    http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/catalyst/users/27948

    Another one with some cool tips:
    http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/catalyst/users/27557