Can one run a catalyst app on a shared server? If so, how can one do so
without modifying the apache host files?

I have spent considerable time putting together an app, trusting that
like my other perl apps, I could run it from one of my midphase
accounts. I can install any perl modules, but apparently that's not enough?

Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you for contacting Technical Support. With being on a shared server there is no way that Perl Catalyst Framework Apps will work. Sorry about the inconvenience.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Search Discussions

  • Mike Raynham at Dec 25, 2010 at 7:30 am