Hello,

Currently I run several Catalyst apps under lighttpd using fastcgi.
I'd like to switch to them being HTTP::Prefork.

Are there any sample setups that I can refer to - especially that illustrate:

* several apps on one IP address (hostname based routing)

* restarting app when new code is available

* serving static assets (or is C::P::Static the way to go)

I'm not really fussed what the frontend is - it could be lighttpd or
nginx or perlbal or ...

My main aim is to make my dev and production environments more similar
and get greater control over the number of processes running.

Cheers,
Edmund.

PS I've read http://wiki.catalystframework.org/wiki/deployment but
want an example running on a non-standard port.

--
Edmund von der Burg - evdb@ecclestoad.co.uk
mob: +44 7903 420 689

Search Discussions

  • Ashley Pond V at Nov 30, 2010 at 3:56 pm