If you look at the diff for Catalyst-Authentication-Store-DBIx-Class 0.1083 to 0.1400 for Catalyst-Authentication-Store-DBIx-Class-User:

http://search.cpan.org/diff?from=Catalyst-Authentication-Store-DBIx-Class-0.1083&to=Catalyst-Authentication-Store-DBIx-Class-0.1400&w=1#lib/Catalyst/Authentication/Store/DBIx/Class/User.pm

The from_session() method has a call to load() with no $c param. It did previously, and this change is breaking my own authentication tests.
Catalyst-Authentication-Store-DBIx-Class 0.1400 test suite passes on my attached patch, and my own authentication tests are now passing.

Is there any reason why $c has been ommited here?

Can this patch be merged in please?

Regards,
Anthony Gladdish
  • Tomas Doran at Nov 16, 2010 at 3:39 pm
    The from_session() method has a call to load() with no $c param. It
    did previously, and this change is breaking my own authentication
    tests.
    Catalyst-Authentication-Store-DBIx-Class 0.1400 test suite passes on
    my attached patch, and my own authentication tests are now passing.

    Is there any reason why $c has been ommited here?
    No, it's a bug.
    Can this patch be merged in please?
    Can you extract a test from your tests and add it to the patch?

    That'll stop the issue ever re-occurring..

    Cheers
    t0m
  • Anthony Gladdish at Nov 17, 2010 at 2:53 pm

    The from_session() method has a call to load() with no $c param. It
    did previously, and this change is breaking my own authentication
    tests.
    Catalyst-Authentication-Store-DBIx-Class 0.1400 test suite passes on
    my attached patch, and my own authentication tests are now passing.

    Is there any reason why $c has been ommited here?
    No, it's a bug.
    Can this patch be merged in please?
    Can you extract a test from your tests and add it to the patch?

    That'll stop the issue ever re-occurring..
    Failing test case and it's patch attached.

    Thanks,
    Anthony