It gives me great pleasure to announce the latest maintenance release
of the Catalyst 5.80 series.
There are a number of small changes and bug fixes in this release, and
some changes for forward compatibility with newer Moose versions (to
avoid warnings about some deprecated features).
Full changelog below as always, enjoy!
5.80026 2010-09-01 15:14:00
- Fix so that CATALYST_EXCEPTION_CLASS in MyApp is always respected
not loading Catalyst::Exception in Utils.pm BEGIN, because some
load Utils before MyApp.pm
- Fix warnings with new Moose versions about "excludes" during role
- Fix warning from MooseX::Getopt regarding duplicate "help" aliases.
- parse_on_demand fixed when used in conjunction with debug mode.
A regression was introduced in 5.80022 which would cause the body
to always be parsed for logging at the end of the request when in
debug mode. This has been fixed so that if the body has not been
by the time the request is logged, then the body is omitted.
- Fix show_internal_actions config setting producing warnings in
- Make Catalyst::Test::local_request() set the response base from
in the returned document so that links can be resolved correctly by
- moved component name sort that happens in setup_components to
locate_components to allow methods to wrap around
- Fix some typos
- Advertise Catalyst::Plugin::SmartURI