Hi folks

We are redoing one of our applications, and I wanted a quick sync
against which Perl versions are currently "blessed". I remember that
5.10.0 did not work due to a bug in the Perl base. Are there any issues
we need to be aware of for 5.12.0 or should we stick with 5.10.x (x
greater than or equal to 1)?

Thanks in advance!

Joe

--
Joe Landman
landman@scalableinformatics.com

Search Discussions

  • Andrew Rodland at Jul 7, 2010 at 11:49 am