We have a Catalyst app that we are looking to also make available through an iPhone interface. Does anyone have any suggestions or experiences to share on how to implement this? For example, since we're using TT, would a duplicate set of templates that are updated for a mobile version be smart? And any frameworks, such as jQTouch, to recommend or stay away from?

Thanks,
Steve

Search Discussions

  • Jim Spath at Apr 26, 2010 at 2:34 pm

    And any frameworks, such as jQTouch, to recommend or stay away from?
    I've heard good things about http://www.phonegap.com/
  • Peter Edwards at Apr 26, 2010 at 2:40 pm

    And any frameworks, such as jQTouch, to recommend or stay away from?
    I've heard good things about http://www.phonegap.com/
    Watch out for Apple's restrictive policy

    http://blogs.zdnet.com/Burnette/?p=1904

    <http://blogs.zdnet.com/Burnette/?p=1904>Regards, Peter