Dear List

I have just updated to Catalyst 5.80021 from 5.8002 and now I am seeing
the following error when I restart my application.

Use of uninitialized value in list assignment at
/usr/local/share/perl/5.8.8/Catalyst/Engine/HTTP.pm line 371.

I get 8 of these in one go.

Can someone tell me if this is a known bug, or tell me how I can resolve
the issue?

Regards

Gordon

Search Discussions

  • Jay Shirley at Mar 25, 2010 at 9:21 pm

    I have just updated to Catalyst 5.80021 from 5.8002 and now I am seeing
    the following error when I restart my application.

    Use of uninitialized value in list assignment at
    /usr/local/share/perl/5.8.8/Catalyst/Engine/HTTP.pm line 371.

    I get 8 of these in one go.

    Can someone tell me if this is a known bug, or tell me how I can resolve
    the issue?
    That isn't actually an error, it's simply a warning message.

    I'm not certain of the fix, based on the limited information given,
    but I would bet your scripts are out of date. When you start your
    server (using the dev server) do you get a message about upgrading the
    script?

    -J

groupcatalyst @
categoriescatalyst, perl