Hello,
I'm triyng to understand waht make some pages slow at some points of the
day. I am gathering the server side loading time. For example, I get:

[2010/02/18 17:08:18] "GET" request for
"latest/383192/euro-pro-shark-multi-vac" from "207.111.235.33"
[2010/02/18 17:08:18] Request took 8.274028s (0.121/s)
.------------------------------------------------------------+-----------.
Action | Time |
+------------------------------------------------------------+-----------+
/begin | 0.001262s |
my begin | 0.000213s |
- user info | 0.000583s |
- facebook api parsing | 0.000245s |
0.000093s |
/latest/bargain | 0.227671s |
-> /bargains/bargain | 0.227286s |
mysub | 0.226919s |
- processed arguments | 0.000202s |
- Get item | 0.002293s |
- Modify description | 0.000122s |
- Get votes | 0.100351s |
- Find similar items | 0.006513s |
- Items from same store | 0.001060s |
- Added to favorites? | 0.108573s |
- Ads | 0.007552s |
- fill out template | 0.000162s |
/end | 0.007238s |
-> Bargain::View::TT->process | 0.006157s |

The time don't add up. Form the timing under Action. it took less than 1
second. But the line before says 8.27s. Does it mean 7+ seconds were spend
doing something else? Doing what?

Thank you
Julien