I'm happy to announce the next release of Catalyst-Runtime (5.80020).

This release adds a new feature allowing components to specify
additional components to be set up by overriding the expand_modules
method.

Full changelog included below as always.

Cheers
rafl

--
5.80020 2010-02-04 06:51:18

New features:
- Allow components to specify additional components to be set up
by overriding the expand_modules method. (Oliver Charles)