I've found that 'create model DBIC::Schema' is getting two things wrong:
timestamp default now() and serial sequences.

This means that I have to either delete the schema, recreate, and repair
every time or I have to alter the schema manually when things change.
Neither is optimal.

Is there something I can do to make sure that the schema is created
'correctly'?

Wes

Search Discussions

  • Tomas Doran at Jan 26, 2010 at 1:00 am
    Is there something I can do to make sure that the schema is created
    'correctly'?
    Describe your issue more fully on the DBIx::Class list, write failing
    tests?

    Cheers
    t0m

groupcatalyst @