I'm looking at adding an API interface to an application and looking at the
modules listed in the subject. Anyone have experience with both? Any
recommendations or experiences you can share?

I have another application that I added an API to using XML RPC. It works
by adding attributes to actions not unlike
Catalyst::Plugin::Server::XMLRPC. It's been very helpful to have the API
use the exact same controller actions as the web interface. Some of the
existing controllers contain complex logic, so obviously want to use that
same code for the API as well.

--
Bill Moseley
moseley@hank.org