after upgrading every perl module on my dev system weeks ago I get many errors like

Can't locate object method "storage" via package "MyApp::Model::DB"

with existing and well-running apps when using plugins like C::P::AutoCRUD or C::P::DBIC::Schema::Profiler. I already filed a bug for the latter module at https://rt.cpan.org/Public/Bug/Display.html?idS355, but as this issue occurs with several plugins it may be something wrong with my system.

Was there a change in Catalyst that issued these problems or is this a local problem?

Thanks for any help,
matt

--
rainboxx Software Engineering
Matthias Dietrich, Freelancer

rainboxx | Mobil: +49 (0) 151 / 50 60 78 64
K?nigsallee 43 |
71638 Ludwigsburg | WWW : http://www.rainboxx.de

XING: https://www.xing.com/profile/Matthias_Dietrich18
GULP: http://www.gulp.de/profil/rainboxx.html

Search Discussions

  • Chris Weyl at Jan 7, 2010 at 6:16 pm

    after upgrading every perl module on my dev system weeks ago I get many errors like

    ?Can't locate object method "storage" via package "MyApp::Model::DB"
    This sounds like what I ran into yesterday, after upgrading
    Catalyst::Model::DBIC::Schema to 0.35. I suspect you need to add the
    SchemaProxy[1] trait to your model.

    -Chris

    [1] http://search.cpan.org/perldoc?Catalyst::TraitFor::Model::DBIC::Schema::SchemaProxy

    --
    Chris Weyl
    Ex astris, scientia

groupcatalyst @
categoriescatalyst, perl
postedJan 7, '10 at 5:26p
activeJan 7, '10 at 6:16p
websitecatalystframework.org
irc#catalyst

2 users in discussion

Matthias Dietrich: 1 post Chris Weyl: 1 post