We're looking at using this for ourselves and wondered who else has?

Thanks.

Search Discussions

  • Wallace Reis at Dec 1, 2009 at 4:55 pm

    On 30/11/2009, at 12:41, Gavin Henry wrote:
    Hi,

    We're looking at using this for ourselves and wondered who else has?

    I guess that almost no one is, take a look on archive starting at this thread:

    http://www.mail-archive.com/catalyst@lists.scsys.co.uk/msg08339.html

    --
    wallace reis/wreis Catalyst and DBIx::Class consultancy with a clue
    Software Engineer and a commit bit: http://shadowcat.co.uk/catalyst/