Hy!

I have a web application that I protected with an authentication system
entirely written in mysql, so mysql's stored procedures does the
authentication, the session id generation and the privilege checking...

I have four sp for every table, to handle select insert update and
delete actions... And every sp that requires user rights will get a
session id as first parameter and checks if the user can do the action
or not.

This way the mysql user that used by the site can be completely
unprivileged!

Recently I decided to rewrite the application in an object oriented way
to get an easier maintainable solution, and I found catalyst and
dbix::class should be really useful! I was reading around them for days,
and I now have a concept how my application should be ported around
these tools, the only problem is my authentication mechanism what I
don't want to abandon!

So the question is that: Can I tell dbix::class somehow to use my stored
procedures for it's select, insert, update and delete actions?

Thanks for helping me!

P.S.: Sorry because my baaad English!