Is it the intended behavior to set a cookie any time the session is
*fetched* even if nothing is set in the session?

With a new app with these added plugins:

Cache
Session
Session::Store::Cache
Session::State::Cookie

And if I just add my $ses = $c->session; to the index action in root then
that causes a Set-Cookie header to be set in the response. (And if cookies
are disabled on a browser then a new session id is created every request,
and expires is written to the store).

Not a big deal, but just curious if that was by design or just a side-effect
of how the session code works.

I typically use session cookies and don't set a cookie header in the
response if a valid session id was in the request cookie.

--
Bill Moseley
moseley@hank.org