While I am at encoding issues in Cat ...

I filed a bug report together with patch and test about Unicode
characters in request captures more than two weeks ago:

https://rt.cpan.org/Public/Bug/Display.html?idP339

It would be great if someone could care about it.

Search Discussions

  • Tomas Doran at Oct 27, 2009 at 10:06 am
    While I am at encoding issues in Cat ...

    I filed a bug report together with patch and test about Unicode
    characters in request captures more than two weeks ago:

    https://rt.cpan.org/Public/Bug/Display.html?idP339

    It would be great if someone could care about it.
    *Taken*

    I've got a branch on Catalyst currently to deal with some other
    encoding Captures / CaptureArgs issues.

    I think that your patch may be a little too enthusiastic about
    encoding as it is currently, but also looks like a reasonable first
    attempt.

    I'll incorporate this into my branch http://dev.catalyst.perl.org/repos/Catalyst/Catalyst-Runtime/5.80/branches/uri_encode_captures_andor_args_take2/

    Many thanks for the patch, I'll update you further on the status of
    the branch in RT.

    Cheers
    t0m
  • Bernhard Graf at Oct 27, 2009 at 10:29 am
    Hi t0m,
    I filed a bug report together with patch and test about Unicode
    characters in request captures more than two weeks ago:

    https://rt.cpan.org/Public/Bug/Display.html?idP339
    *Taken* fine.
    I've got a branch on Catalyst currently to deal with some other encoding
    Captures / CaptureArgs issues.
    good to hear.
    I think that your patch may be a little too enthusiastic about encoding
    as it is currently, but also looks like a reasonable first attempt.
    hmm, what do you mean with too enthusiastic?
    I'll incorporate this into my branch
    http://dev.catalyst.perl.org/repos/Catalyst/Catalyst-Runtime/5.80/branches/uri_encode_captures_andor_args_take2/

    Many thanks for the patch, I'll update you further on the status of the
    branch in RT.
    Thx

    Bernhard
  • Tomas Doran at Oct 29, 2009 at 12:11 am