Hi everyone!

I'm new with Catalyst Framework, and i was installing it with CPAN,
everthing was ok until i get an error message:

t/01use.t (Wstat: 256 Tests: 2 Failed: 1)
Failed test: 1
Non-zero exit status: 1
Files=4, Tests=2, 0 wallclock secs ( 0.06 usr 0.01 sys + 0.24 cusr 0.03
csys = 0.34 CPU)
Result: FAIL
Failed 1/4 test programs. 1/2 subtests failed.
make: *** [test_dynamic] Error 255
FLORA/Catalyst-Devel-1.20.tar.gz
/usr/bin/make test -- NOT OK
//hint// to see the cpan-testers results for installing this module, try:
reports FLORA/Catalyst-Devel-1.20.tar.gz
Running make install
make test had returned bad status, won't install without force

How can i solve this? I'm using Opensuse 11, perl 5.10.0

Thank you for your help
--
David Silva - http://davidslv.com/
-------------- next part --------------

Search Discussions

  • Tomas Doran at Sep 22, 2009 at 5:09 pm

    David Silva wrote:
    Hi everyone!

    I'm new with Catalyst Framework, and i was installing it with CPAN,
    everthing was ok until i get an error message:

    t/01use.t (Wstat: 256 Tests: 2 Failed: 1)
    Hiya David.

    The actual useful error message will occur significantly before where
    you started.

    I'm guessing that the issue is your CPAN client not correctly installing
    the dependencies for Catalyst.

    I'd recommend that you try upgrading your CPAN client to the latest
    version, as some versions of CPAN.pm had an issue with a broken SQLite
    store and failed to correctly install dependencies and retry the install.

    If you're still having issues, please feel free to come back attaching
    _full_ logs of the CPAN session to help diagnose the issue.

    Cheers
    t0m
  • David Silva at Sep 22, 2009 at 6:02 pm
    Hi again, i updated CPAN to 1.9402, but the error apeared again, só i
    decided to force the installation. Have to see if everything is working.

    There is any command line to see if it is installed already?

    When i get home i will see if is working.

    Thank you for your help!!!

    I'm new with Catalyst Framework, and i was installing it with CPAN,
    everthing was ok until i get an error message:

    t/01use.t (Wstat: 256 Tests: 2 Failed: 1)
    Hiya David.

    The actual useful error message will occur significantly before where you
    started.

    I'm guessing that the issue is your CPAN client not correctly installing
    the dependencies for Catalyst.

    I'd recommend that you try upgrading your CPAN client to the latest
    version, as some versions of CPAN.pm had an issue with a broken SQLite store
    and failed to correctly install dependencies and retry the install.

    If you're still having issues, please feel free to come back attaching
    _full_ logs of the CPAN session to help diagnose the issue.

    Cheers
    t0m

    Searchable archive:
    Dev site: http://dev.catalyst.perl.org/

    --
    David Silva - http://davidslv.com/
    An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
  • Tomas Doran at Sep 22, 2009 at 7:19 pm