yesterday I've updated Catalyst::Runtime to 5.80011 and also did an
update to several other modules (like Moose, DBIC, DBI and some
plugins). Today I discovered that my DBI handle looses his "magic"
when I call my app with parameter dump_info set to 1. This is the
message printed on my console (current lates Mac OS X):

$ sudo ./script/myapp_server.pl -p 80 -r
You can connect to your server at http://rainboxx-pro.local
SV = RV(0x24ae020) at 0x2501e60
REFCNT = 1
FLAGS = (ROK,READONLY)
RV = 0x24f5f0c
(in cleanup) dbih_getcom handle DBI::db=HASH(0x24f5f0c) is not a DBI
handle (has no magic) at /opt/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.9/Data/
Visitor/Callback.pm line 97.

Each following request results in blank pages with exceptions in the
log like:

Can't call method "resultset" without a package or object reference
at /opt/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.9/DBIx/Class/Schema.pm line 548.

I need to restart the server to use it again.

The error occurs everytime I'm surfing on my app and using dump_info
then. If I restart the server and use dump_info with the first
request, everthing is fine. If I access a normal controller page and
use dump_info after that, the server goes down again.

Do I need to update another module? Or is this a bug and if yes, of
which module? Tell me how I can help to find this error.

Thanks,
matt

P.S.: Although this seems to be as a question that should go to the
DBIC list, I guess it is Catalyst related...

--
rainboxx Matthias Dietrich
Freier Software Engineer

rainboxx | Tel.: +49 (0) 151 / 50 60 78 64
T?lzer Str. 19 | Mail: matt@rainboxx.de
70372 Stuttgart | WWW : http://www.rainboxx.de

XING: https://www.xing.com/profile/Matthias_Dietrich18
GULP: http://www.gulp.de/profil/rainboxx.html