Hey, all.

http://sedition.com/a/2733 is mostly done (I have serious repairs to
do to make #9 work and might drop it entirely for a second stringer)
with the last model entry, "#10: Fixing your legacy code by not
fixing it," http://sedition.com/a/2743

To make it easy to play with and fix I've put it on github: http://
github.com/pangolin/p5-myapp-10in10 -- the project contains a fairly
detailed index page of the projects and files, a src browser, and
most of the collateral needed to make it all run. It's not super
clean but it makes no sense to put up a tarball and expect anyone to
keep getting it for updates. I'll be updating the project lightly for
awhile still. I welcome and appreciate any good eyes/patches on it.

Speaking of git: "The best tech quote of 2009," http://sedition.com/a/
2784

Now off to get the OpenID credential installing without complaints/
failures.

-Ashley

Search Discussions

  • Ashley Pond V at Jul 26, 2009 at 2:35 am
    Stupid developer update/warning. I set up my github awhile back
    before I'd settled on a contracting company name. I just reset the
    name to match since I may actually be using it for more things.
    Project URI is now-

    http://github.com/pangyre/p5-myapp-10in10

[...]

  • Octavian Rasnita at Jul 27, 2009 at 2:16 pm
    From: "Ashley" <apv@sedition.com>> Hey, all.
    http://sedition.com/a/2733 is mostly done (I have serious repairs to do
    to make #9 work and might drop it entirely for a second stringer)
    Hi,

    Thank you for it.

    In the first model (Random quotes), I've seen the following line:

    sub get_one : method {

    Can you tell what does ": method" is used for and what happends if we don't
    use it?

    Is it ok if I will have more questions like this about the next models?

    Thank you.

    Octavian
  • Ashley Pond V at Jul 28, 2009 at 3:30 pm