Does anyone know if/whether the new Apress book "The Definitive Guide to
Catalyst" will appear on O'Reilly Safari Books Online? I have a Safari
subscription, and prefer reading my tech books there. I would really like
to read the new book, and I keep checking every few days to see if it has
appeared but so far it hasn't.
I was just wondering if anyone knows how long it usually takes books to
appear there, and if or when the new Catalyst book will appear. I see lots
of Apress books on Safari, so I know their books do appear, so I'm hoping
the new Catalyst books makes it soon.

- Meeko
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

Search Discussions

  • Kieren Diment at Jul 21, 2009 at 10:37 pm

    Does anyone know if/whether the new Apress book "The Definitive
    Guide to
    Catalyst" will appear on O'Reilly Safari Books Online? I have a
    Safari
    subscription, and prefer reading my tech books there. I would
    really like
    to read the new book, and I keep checking every few days to see if
    it has
    appeared but so far it hasn't.
    I was just wondering if anyone knows how long it usually takes books
    appear there, and if or when the new Catalyst book will appear. I
    see lots
    of Apress books on Safari, so I know their books do appear, so I'm
    hoping
    the new Catalyst books makes it soon.

    I asked the boss, and will get back to you when he replies!
  • Gavin Henry at Jul 22, 2009 at 10:58 am
    Amazon uk keep delaying my order. It's definitely out right?

    Thanks.
    Does anyone know if/whether the new Apress book "The Definitive
    Guide to
    Catalyst" will appear on O'Reilly Safari Books Online? I have a
    Safari
    subscription, and prefer reading my tech books there. I would
    really like
    to read the new book, and I keep checking every few days to see if
    it has
    appeared but so far it hasn't.
    I was just wondering if anyone knows how long it usually takes books
    appear there, and if or when the new Catalyst book will appear. I
    see lots
    of Apress books on Safari, so I know their books do appear, so I'm
    hoping
    the new Catalyst books makes it soon.

    I asked the boss, and will get back to you when he replies!

    Sent from my mobile device

    http://www.suretecsystems.com/services/openldap/
    http://www.suretectelecom.com
  • Adam Witney at Jul 22, 2009 at 11:17 am
    I placed the order last week and yesterday Amazon (UK) gave me an
    Estimated arrival date of August 04 2009 - August 13 2009

[...]

  • Ali M. at Jul 22, 2009 at 11:42 am
    If I may I recommend the Ebook, you will receive it instantenously,
    its searchable and printable
    and 10 to 15 dollars cheaper!

    Plus you save a tree, so its greener too!

    Regards,
    Ali

[...]

    Searchable archive:
    Dev site: http://dev.catalyst.perl.org/
    --
    Sent from my mobile device

    http://www.suretecsystems.com/services/openldap/
    http://www.suretectelecom.com

    Searchable archive:
    Dev site: http://dev.catalyst.perl.org/

  • John Napiorkowski at Jul 23, 2009 at 7:05 pm

    If I may I recommend the Ebook, you will receive it instantenously,
    its searchable and printable
    and 10 to 15 dollars cheaper!

    Plus you save a tree, so its greener too!

    Regards,
    Ali
    Does the mst and all get the same payment if we buy it as an ebook?

    john

[...]

  • Kieren Diment at Jul 23, 2009 at 10:35 pm