hi, all

i am looking at
http://dev.catalyst.perl.org/wiki/adventcalendararticles/2008/02-catalyst_and_nginx.

First of all, let me apologise as i dont have a "sent" folder in this
lite mail client of mine. Hence, i cannot post this question to my
previously sent mail.

i am looking at
http://dev.catalyst.perl.org/wiki/adventcalendararticles/2008/02-catalyst_and_nginx.
Under the following, which file do we put the "fastcgi_pass
unix:/var/www/MyApp/fastcgi.socket;" in ?

"Nginx Configuration

Configuring a location in nginx to be handled by FastCGI is trivial.
It's a simple one-liner, nestled into a location block, which points out
the location to the socket:"

Search Discussions

  • Jason Galea at Jul 15, 2009 at 12:48 pm
    Hi K,

    that'd be your nginx.conf. You should find it in /etc/nginx/ or maybe
    /usr/local/nginx all depending on how nginx was installed.

    cheers,

    kakimoto@tpg.com.au wrote:
    hi, all

    i am looking at
    http://dev.catalyst.perl.org/wiki/adventcalendararticles/2008/02-catalyst_and_nginx.

    First of all, let me apologise as i dont have a "sent" folder in this
    lite mail client of mine. Hence, i cannot post this question to my
    previously sent mail.

    i am looking at
    http://dev.catalyst.perl.org/wiki/adventcalendararticles/2008/02-catalyst_and_nginx.
    Under the following, which file do we put the "fastcgi_pass
    unix:/var/www/MyApp/fastcgi.socket;" in ?

    "Nginx Configuration

    Configuring a location in nginx to be handled by FastCGI is trivial.
    It's a simple one-liner, nestled into a location block, which points out
    the location to the socket:"

  • K. Akimoto at Jul 15, 2009 at 11:20 pm
    Hi, J :)

    Good morning. Thanks for that piece of info. I wish someone would just
    patch the documentation
    as that single line does help a non-nginx/admin savvy person trying to
    set up nginx.

    K. akimoto

    On Wed, Jul 15th, 2009 at 10:50 PM, Jason Galea
    that'd be your nginx.conf. You should find it in /etc/nginx/ or
    maybe
    /usr/local/nginx all depending on how nginx was installed.

    cheers,

  • Tomas Doran at Jul 16, 2009 at 12:31 am