WRT my previous post I now have a module for a Moose Role useable in a
Catalyst Controller to manage breadcrumb trail navigation.

The module automatically builds up a breadcrumb trail as you navigate
through the web application and can then be used to produce an ordered
list of the pages you have visited. This aids navigation since you can
click on any of the previous pages visited. A bit like a browsers history.

This might be something worth of putting on cpan. If so what would be a
suitable namespace?

CatalystX::BreadCrumb

springs to mind or perhaps

CatalystX::Controller::BreadCrumb

since it is a role to be used in Controllers.

Or are there any other 'standards' for Moose Role modules?

Regards
Ian

groupcatalyst @
categoriescatalyst, perl