Hi, there,
I looked at the example in the doc for Catalyst::Plugin::PageCache
(http://search.cpan.org/~agrundma/Catalyst-Plugin-PageCache-0.21/lib/Catalyst/Plugin/PageCache.pm).

I m not very clear on it.

1) Can someone please tell me where "sub some_method" is supposed to
reside? Is it in the controller? Can't be cause there's a section
commented "# in a controller method"

2) Has anyone used Catalyst::Plugin::PageCache? Any complaints or words
of praise?

Thank you:)

K. akimoto

Re: [Catalyst] Is there a good solution of file cache? which plugin is
recommended?

Matt S Trout
Thu, 30 Apr 2009 15:45:40 -0700

Perhaps you could try asking a question with some detail about what you're
going to be caching, why you want to do so, and why you think a Catalyst
plugin is the right layer of your stack to do this?

Search Discussions

  • Jay Shirley at Jun 25, 2009 at 1:00 am