I am getting a surprising number of these warnings in the error logs:

Deleting session b00b8b9d82da06a738cd7fe4d57760d8a8d69cd5 due to address
mismatch (146.229.203.46 != 64.255.180.21)

Is this something I should be concerned about? I've never really known how
this is possible (client IP changes? user is roaming?)

--
http://www.bikewise.org

2People citizen's network for climate action: http://www.2people.org

Greater Seattle Climate Dialogues: http://www.climatedialogues.org