Where should the root dir (for templates) be? I thought it was at the
same level as lib, script, and t.

I'm finding that when i create a view with:

myapp_create.pl view MyView TT

...the INCLUDE_PATH isn't setup, and i have to manually add:

INCLUDE_PATH => Myapp->path_to(qw/.. .. root/),

Search Discussions

  • Tomas Doran at Jun 18, 2009 at 7:51 am
    Where should the root dir (for templates) be? I thought it was at
    the same level as lib, script, and t.

    <snip>
    ...the INCLUDE_PATH isn't setup, and i have to manually add:
    At a guess, you deleted your Makefile.PL?

    Cheers
    t0m
  • Ben Vinnerd at Jun 18, 2009 at 8:12 am