I'm in the UK for the week, and I'm going to be going to
London today, stopping off at the Hackspace Hack Evening #9 in
Islington ( http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/2823351/ ). If
any Catalyst-folk will be there, would love to say hello.

I tried to send this to the london.pm list, but I'm not a
member, so....

Jesse Sheidlower

Search Discussions

  • Tomas Doran at Jun 17, 2009 at 9:53 am

    Jesse Sheidlower wrote:
    I'm in the UK for the week, and I'm going to be going to
    London today, stopping off at the Hackspace Hack Evening #9 in
    Islington ( http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/2823351/ ). If
    any Catalyst-folk will be there, would love to say hello.

    I tried to send this to the london.pm list, but I'm not a
    member, so....
    Hah, well, I had no great plans tonight, and I've been meaning to go
    along to one of those as I'm on (their) list and stuff and people have
    said fun stuff happens..

    So consider me attending, see you later!

    Cheers
    t0m
  • Jesse Sheidlower at Jun 17, 2009 at 9:56 am

    I'm in the UK for the week, and I'm going to be going to
    London today, stopping off at the Hackspace Hack Evening #9 in
    Islington ( http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/2823351/ ). If
    any Catalyst-folk will be there, would love to say hello.

    I tried to send this to the london.pm list, but I'm not a
    member, so....
    Hah, well, I had no great plans tonight, and I've been meaning to go
    along to one of those as I'm on (their) list and stuff and people have
    said fun stuff happens..

    So consider me attending, see you later!
    Excellent! Can't wait to meet you.

    I'll be the guy in the suit.

    (Probably will be arriving at 9:00 or so.)

    jester
  • Devin Austin at Jun 17, 2009 at 9:58 am
    Bastards, will someone get this going in Denver please? :-)