hi guys,

I'm facing some problems with
http://dev.catalyst.perl.org/wiki/deployment/lighttpd_fastcgi.

I followed the instructions and still can't get to anyone of my sites
listed below.

- www.myapp.com/ (production)
- www.myapp.com:59000/ (production)
- www.stage.myapp.com:59000/ (staging)

1) I still have the default "/etc/lighttpd/lighttpd.conf" existing. Is
that going to cause confusion?
2) Since the tute instructed us to make the
/etc/lighttpd/conf-available/20_stage.conf and
/etc/lighttpd/conf-available/20_prod.conf, should I start lighttpd with:
- lighttpd -f /etc/lighttpd/conf-available/20_stage.conf
- lighttpd -f /etc/lighttpd/conf-available/20_prod.conf

If that's the case, I reckon I should put in more config into the two
files mentioned (such as with document root and so forth)

I;m not very good with admin/setup of services, so guys, I would
appreaciate some input:)

thank you

K. akimoto

Search Discussions

  • K. Akimoto at Jun 6, 2009 at 9:04 am
[...]

  • Andrew Rodland at Jun 6, 2009 at 10:16 am