I tried:

e:\web\> catalyst Testing

e:\web\> cd Testing

e:\web\Testing\> perl script/testing_server.pl -p 80

But it gave the message that the app can be accessed on the port 3000. I
have also tried to start it on the port 82, but it started on the port 3000.

I use perl 5.10.0 and Catalyst 5.80004.

Octavian

Search Discussions

  • Tomas Doran at May 21, 2009 at 5:41 pm
    Update Catalyst::Devel to at least 1.15 and regenerate your scripts,
    you're currently using scripts generated by 1.13 or 1.14 which suffered
    from this bug.

    Cheers
    t0m
  • Octavian Rasnita at May 21, 2009 at 6:23 pm
    I have Catalyst::Devel 1.15 and I have also force installed it again, but it
    gives the same error.

    It works if I use the parameter -port, but it doesn't work with -p.

    Octavian

    Update Catalyst::Devel to at least 1.15 and regenerate your scripts,
    you're currently using scripts generated by 1.13 or 1.14 which suffered
    from this bug.

    Cheers
    t0m

    Searchable archive:
    Dev site: http://dev.catalyst.perl.org/
  • Hans Dieter Pearcey at May 21, 2009 at 6:51 pm

    I have Catalyst::Devel 1.15 and I have also force installed it again, but
    it gives the same error.
    You forgot to read the whole message:
    Update Catalyst::Devel to at least 1.15 and regenerate your scripts,
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

    Having a newer verion just *installed* doesn't help.

    hdp.
  • Octavian Rasnita at May 21, 2009 at 7:11 pm
    From: "Hans Dieter Pearcey" <hdp.perl.catalyst.users@weftsoar.net>
    I have Catalyst::Devel 1.15 and I have also force installed it again, but
    it gives the same error.
    You forgot to read the whole message:
    Update Catalyst::Devel to at least 1.15 and regenerate your scripts,
    Having a newer verion just *installed* doesn't help.
    hdp.
    In my test I created a new app, so regenerating the scripts isn't helpful.
    Anyway, I have also tried to create a new app, and regenerate the scripts,
    but it still doesn't work with -p.

    (Although, I can start an older app that uses older scripts, using -p)

    Thanks.

    Octavian
  • Tomas Doran at May 21, 2009 at 7:47 pm