Data::Denter was last uploaded in 2002, when it was marked with a big
DEPRECATED warning.

Does anyone actually use it? I'd like to remove support for it from C::C::REST.

hdp.

Search Discussions

  • Hans Dieter Pearcey at Mar 26, 2009 at 5:15 am

    Data::Denter was last uploaded in 2002, when it was marked with a big
    DEPRECATED warning.

    Does anyone actually use it? I'd like to remove support for it from C::C::REST.
    Whether or not anyone uses it, I'm removing the prompt to install it -- no one
    should be installing Data::Denter anew at this point.

    hdp.

groupcatalyst @
categoriescatalyst, perl
postedMar 26, '09 at 5:11a