Hello folks,

I am in the process of testing my Catalyst application. This application
contains 5 controllers and I find I am using repetitious tests for each
controller such as, logging in, checking for Admin page content etc. Is
there a better way to access this repetitious code from another file without
rewriting it for each controller ?

Thanks in advance

Kirk