I was just reading http://www.catalystframework.org/calendar/2008/10
thinking to myself, "awesome! this really bugs me!"

I hope you'll forgive me for being old and slow, but where should one
place The Solution? [setup' => sub { }]

It's not obvious [to me] from the advent entry.

Cheers,

Chisel
--
Chisel Wright
e: chisel@herlpacker.co.uk

Please wait a moment while Windows prepares to start for the first time..

Search Discussions

  • Kieren Diment at Dec 11, 2008 at 1:00 am

    thinking to myself, "awesome! this really bugs me!"

    I hope you'll forgive me for being old and slow, but where should one
    place The Solution? [setup' => sub { }]

    It's not obvious [to me] from the advent entry.
    Cheers for the feedback. I've edited the entry to answer your question.
  • Lance A. Brown at Dec 11, 2008 at 5:55 am