Hello all,

I'm new to Catalyst and am loving the framework.

Using the built in development server and internet explorer
$c->request->params seems to be an empty hash - it works fine in firefox.

I am doing a $c->log->debug(Dumper($c->request->parameters)); in my
controller and the result looks like:

[debug] $VAR1 = {};

for the same post in FireFox I get:

[debug] $VAR1 = {
'item' => 'dasda',
'submit' => 'Submit Query'
};

Which is what I would expect. I've used Charles HTTP monitor to ensure that
IE is posting correctly.

Any ideas?

Thanks.
Darren.

  • Darrenferguson at Nov 26, 2008 at 2:32 pm

    darrenferguson wrote:
    Hello all,

    I'm new to Catalyst and am loving the framework.

    Using the built in development server and internet explorer
    $c->request->params seems to be an empty hash - it works fine in firefox.

    I am doing a $c->log->debug(Dumper($c->request->parameters)); in my
    controller and the result looks like:

    [debug] $VAR1 = {};

    for the same post in FireFox I get:

    [debug] $VAR1 = {
    'item' => 'dasda',
    'submit' => 'Submit Query'
    };

    Which is what I would expect. I've used Charles HTTP monitor to ensure
    that IE is posting correctly.

    Any ideas?

    Thanks.
    Darren.

    All, please ignore I found that I needed to update HTTP::Body

    Thanks.