I've Moosified Form::Processor and will eventually release it as a
development release to CPAN, followed by an "official" release at some
point.

If anybody would like to investigate the package now, let me know and
I'll send you a copy. It has a number of additional features, some doc
improvements, and more tests. I also have a Catalyst base controller (to
use instead of the plugin) which will be released in a separate package
that I'll make available later this week.

On my systems it required no changes to existing code to use. Feedback
would be welcome.

Gerda Shank

Search Discussions

  • Oliver Charles at Nov 24, 2008 at 6:31 pm
    I'd be very interested in seeing this, as I use Form::Processor
    extensively at $work.
    I've Moosified Form::Processor and will eventually release it as a
    development release to CPAN, followed by an "official" release at some
    point.

    If anybody would like to investigate the package now, let me know and I'll
    send you a copy. It has a number of additional features, some doc
    improvements, and more tests. I also have a Catalyst base controller (to use
    instead of the plugin) which will be released in a separate package that
    I'll make available later this week.

    On my systems it required no changes to existing code to use. Feedback would
    be welcome.

    Gerda Shank

  • Aristotle Pagaltzis at Nov 26, 2008 at 12:41 am

    * Gerda Shank [2008-11-24 19:05]:
    If anybody would like to investigate the package now, let me
    know and I'll send you a copy.
    I can throw up a copy on github so people can browse or get a
    tarball export; if you?re interested, just holler.

groupcatalyst @
categoriescatalyst, perl
postedNov 24, '08 at 5:45p
activeNov 26, '08 at 12:41a