Shadowcat are looking to start offering training in Catalyst, DBIx::Class
and Moose usage, both introductory sessions and more advanced workshop-style
classes. The intended format would be two-day classes on site in Lancaster
(we'll either arrange accommodation or people can organise their own if
they prefer) with a maximum class size of about 10 to ensure there's plenty
of space for one on one time during exercises etc.

Planned time frame for this is to have the first round of classes in Q12009.

If anybody's interested in this, please send mail to mst -at- shadowcat.co.uk
(or just reply to this mail with comments)

Technical Director http://www.shadowcat.co.uk/catalyst/
http://chainsawblues.vox.com/ http://www.shadowcat.co.uk/servers/

Search Discussions

  • Carlos Arenas at Sep 30, 2008 at 5:37 pm
    i am very much interested.

    do you have pricing info available? and what is the profile for
    attendees of both types of sessions?

    ca.
    Shadowcat are looking to start offering training in Catalyst, DBIx::Class
    and Moose usage, both introductory sessions and more advanced workshop-style
    classes. The intended format would be two-day classes on site in Lancaster
    (we'll either arrange accommodation or people can organise their own if
    they prefer) with a maximum class size of about 10 to ensure there's plenty
    of space for one on one time during exercises etc.

    Planned time frame for this is to have the first round of classes in Q12009.

    If anybody's interested in this, please send mail to mst -at- shadowcat.co.uk
    (or just reply to this mail with comments)

    Technical Director http://www.shadowcat.co.uk/catalyst/
    http://chainsawblues.vox.com/ http://www.shadowcat.co.uk/servers/

  • Dermot at Oct 1, 2008 at 8:48 am

    do you have pricing info available? and what is the profile for
    attendees of both types of sessions?

    ca.
    Shadowcat are looking to start offering training in Catalyst, DBIx::Class
    and Moose usage, both introductory sessions and more advanced workshop-style
    classes. The intended format would be two-day classes on site in Lancaster
    (we'll either arrange accommodation or people can organise their own if
    they prefer) with a maximum class size of about 10 to ensure there's plenty
    of space for one on one time during exercises etc.

    Planned time frame for this is to have the first round of classes in Q12009.

    If anybody's interested in this, please send mail to mst -at- shadowcat.co.uk
    (or just reply to this mail with comments)
    I would be interested. I would be nervous that I do not have the same
    level of skill or development exposure as some of the others. *Have I
    just voided my application*. We start an in-house project in the next
    month and I have recommended using Cat/Postgres so I want to get up to
    speed. I did enquiry with Mark Keating but he didn't get back to me.
    :-/

    Dp.
  • Matt S Trout at Oct 2, 2008 at 1:46 am