Hi All,

I'm working my way through the Catalyst tutorial and am currently in Part* Advanced CRUD. In this section HTML::Widget is introduced, along with examples of using TT2 with H::W.

One line in an example of a TT2 template near the bottom of the page uses:

[% FOREACH element = widget_result.elements %]

I'm having a hard time figuring this out because I can't find mention of the
.elements method anywhere.

Does someone have a pointer to more advanced examples of using TT2 with H::W and Catalyst?

Or a pointer to documentation about the available options in C::P::H::W? .elements isn't mentioned in the H::W documentation anywhere that I can find.

Thanks,

Ryan