  • Jonathan Rockway at May 3, 2008 at 2:56 am

    * On Fri, May 02 2008, rik knox wrote:
    I''AM RIK KNOX WAS AT WEST DENTON HIGH SCHOOL NORTH HOUSE MR LAWRENCE WAS
    MY FORM TEACHER, WANT TO HOOK UP WITH ANYONE YES ANYONE WHO WAS AT SCHOOL
    SAME TIME .LOOKING FOR ANYONE FROM WEST DENTON HIGH SCHOOL 1976 PLEASE
    EMAIL ME
    What. The. Fuck.

  • Devin Austin at May 3, 2008 at 4:25 am
    I second that whiskey tango foxtrot.
    I''AM RIK KNOX WAS AT WEST DENTON HIGH SCHOOL NORTH HOUSE MR
    LAWRENCE WAS
    MY FORM TEACHER, WANT TO HOOK UP WITH ANYONE YES ANYONE WHO WAS AT SCHOOL
    SAME TIME .LOOKING FOR ANYONE FROM WEST DENTON HIGH SCHOOL 1976 PLEASE
    EMAIL ME
    What. The. Fuck.

    Searchable archive:
    Dev site: http://dev.catalyst.perl.org/

    --
    Devin Austin
    Founder and Head Developer of CodedRight.net