Online registration ends for PostgreSQL Conference East on March 26th
at 5:00pm PST. PostgreSQL Conference: East is being held at the
Univerisity of Maryland, College Park in the CSIC building.

The conference series is designed to be a geographically strategic
series of conferences that allow contributors, current users and future
users/developers to learn and network.

Each conference is held in an Academic facility, students and educators
are free. Our goal is to establish a series of forums for local
developers, administrators and users to mingle with leading PostgreSQL
contributors. Initially these forums and conferences will be held in
the U.S. but we are also working with our European counterparts.

For more information on the conference or to register visit:

http://www.postgresqlconference.org/

All registrations and sponsorships are donations to PostgreSQL via
Software in the Public Interest, Inc., a 501(c)3 non-profit
corporation.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

- --