Hi all

The advent calendar is looking a bit thin for the rest of the month
right now, and this year today's entry (10) is about the best I can
do, because I've been doing very little software development this
year. There are a couple of half finished entries, and a few stubs,
but nothing else.

So firstly I'd like anyone who wants to contribute to the advent
calendar to join #catalyst-dev on irc.perl.org.

Secondly, if you want to write a minimal test case application for
some scratch you've had to itch, I can find someone to wrap some
words around it for you, so long as you're available on irc to answer
questions during some of your normal waking hours.

Thirdly if you want to volunteer to wrap words around code, get in
touch. I'm kd on #catalyst-dev, and jshirley (and maybe jrockway so
long as you plug his book ;-) ).

I really really really want to see an openid authentication example
this year. Next year we should have a provider recipe so big kudos
to anyone who can provide me with either an minimal working app and/
or words to wrap around it.

---
We haven't got a king, we're an anarcho-syndacalist commune.

Search Discussions

  • Jonathan Rockway at Dec 10, 2007 at 7:15 pm

    I really really really want to see an openid authentication example
    this year. Next year we should have a provider recipe so big kudos
    to anyone who can provide me with either an minimal working app and/
    or words to wrap around it.
    There is no clean way to do OpenID right now.

    Regards,
    Jonathan Rockway