Could someone please post a working example of password authentication using
the currently-recommended techniques? I cannot get it to work.

There is an example in Catalyst::Manual::Cookbook and in
Catalyst::Manual::Tutorial::Authentication but these use the login method
which appears to be obsolete and deprecated. Instead we are supposed to use
authenticate.

Also I am confused as to the correct __PACKAGE__->config->{authentication}
parameters as some places in the documentation seem to require a structure
like
default_realm => 'users',
realms => {
users => {
credential => { class => 'Password',...
},
store => { class => 'DBIx::Class',....}
while other parts of the documentation seem to want everything under dbic.....

Please advise, I am very confused and my code is not working at all.
Martin
(m.e@acm.org)
IT: http://methodsupport.com Personal: http://thereisnoend.org