Congrats for the entries in the calendar, they are great.

Do you think its possible to include a title attribute in the links
on the home-page with the article title? It would make searching for
an article easier.

Pedro Melo
XMPP ID: melo@simplicidade.org
Use XMPP!

Search Discussions

  • Kieren Diment at Dec 4, 2007 at 9:16 am
    We're aware of the limitation. Actually the catalyst advent calendar
    is an app written for Catalyst 5.5 which is still running no problems
    on Catalyst 5.7011 which we're pretty pleased about. You can grab
    the source at http://dev.catalystframework.org/svnweb/Catalyst/
    browse/trunk/examples/CatalystAdvent, and provide us with a patch,
    or just be patient and eventually you'll get a summary at http://
    dev.catalyst.perl.org/wiki/DocLinks/AdventCalendar2007 to go with the
    previous years ones at http://dev.catalyst.perl.org/wiki/DocLinks/
    AdventCalendar2006 or http://dev.catalyst.perl.org/wiki/DocLinks/
    AdventCalendar