I've finally launched all sections of my site:

http://www.artcal.net/

It was originally a CGI::Application/TT app running under mod_perl,
and now it's a Catalyst App running under mod_perl. It's the first
week of a very big art season in NYC, and we just sent out the weekly
newsletter with the list of openings. I'm expecting page views in the
6-10K per day range. I'm staying with mod_perl rather than
lighttpd/fastcgi until I can convert the other applications that run
on that server.

The admin and public sites are separate apps running with a shared
schema directory. I use HTML::FormFu plus jquery calendar and
clockpick for the date and time entry on the backend, and Imager to
reformat images.

I'm also using a number of feeds such as flickr, blip.tv, and
bloglines citations to show related materials. An example of an
exhibition with all 3 is here (scoll down):

http://www.artcal.net/event/view/6/4980

Thanks for Carl for all of the HTML::FormFu help, and MST in
particular for catalyst and DBIC help.

--
Barry Hoggard

groupcatalyst @