I have been getting confusing results from my catalyst app.

I created a test app to try to isolate the problem. I've also tried using
catalyst trunk version.

Here are some details about the app:

FCGI debug output: http://scsys.co.uk:8001/9021

App.pm and Controller code: http://scsys.co.uk:8001/9084

Apache config file: http://scsys.co.uk:8001/9085
<http://scsys.co.uk:8001/9021>
Complete test app: http://romeo.dnsdojo.com/frankg-test-app.tar.gz

Questions:

1) Why does the request_base have the controller name appended to it?

2) Why, when posting my login form with action='/login/blogin', does it ends
up going to 'Root's default action'?