On Mon, Dec 11 '06 at 10:23, Juan Camacho wrote:
On 12/11/06, Goetz Bock wrote:

When I build my TT2 Template accourding to the docs, I'm unable to
submit it, as the hidden "_submitted" field is not generated and
form->submitted() always is false.
Under TT2 the [% form.start %] will include the statetags. The [%
form.statetags %] doesn't seem to work, and the C::C::FormBuilder docs
should not mention it.
Just for the records, I'm now using C::C::FB 0.02 and I need to add

[% FormBuilder.statetags %]

or I'm unable to submit my form.
--
/"\ Goetz Bock at blacknet dot de -- secure mobile Linux everNETting
\ / (c) 2006 Creative Commons, Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 de

Search Discussions

  • Juan Camacho at Jan 2, 2007 at 3:44 pm

    When I build my TT2 Template accourding to the docs, I'm unable to
    submit it, as the hidden "_submitted" field is not generated and
    form->submitted() always is false.
    Under TT2 the [% form.start %] will include the statetags. The [%
    form.statetags %] doesn't seem to work, and the C::C::FormBuilder docs
    should not mention it.
    Just for the records, I'm now using C::C::FB 0.02 and I need to add

    [% FormBuilder.statetags %]

    or I'm unable to submit my form.
    --

    That really shouldn't be necessary. As I mentioned before [%
    form.start %] ( $formbuilder.start by default) will add the hidden

groupcatalyst @
categoriescatalyst, perl
postedJan 2, '07 at 3:02p
activeJan 2, '07 at 3:44p