Hello all,

I remember someone mentioning earlier in the list that the manual and
tutorials are missing and indeed I believe they are right. If you go to
CPAN and lookup the Catalyst Runtime with the pass three latest versions
(5.7006, 5.7005, 5.7004) the documentation is pretty much gone. Only
back at 5.7003 does one see the full documenation and tutorials. In the
5.7006, 5.7005, 5.7004 versions if you start clicking around on any of
the manual links then you get the CPAN URL not found error.

Leandro