Hello all,

I have developped a smallish Catalyst application, intended for the use
of only a couple of people. I first thought that running it through the
script/myapp_server.pl would be just fine. Unfortunately, I'm
developping under GNU/Linux and the machine it is to be finally
installed runs Windows? (and is quite older than mine, which does not
help). But seemingly, even on recent hardware, myapp_server.pl is a good
deal slower on win32 than on GNU/Linux.

Question: what would you recommend to deploy a Catalyst app on Windows,
ideally without too much headaches, and knowing that it is not meant to
handle much traffic? We have tried mod_perl2, but getting it to work
seems quite cumbersome... :-(

--
C ? d r i c B o u v i e r