hi,

i am using Catalyst::Plugin::FormBuilder for my input forms.

optionally i need to make some input fields readonly (not hidden)
so i disabled the fields (disabled => 1)
the input form looks ok und the fields are disabled (actually readonly)

when i submit the form the disabled fields are removed (looks like
CGI::FormBuilder deletes them)
but i need them to access the database.

how can i access disabled form fields after submit?
(maybe this is an CGI::FormBuilder problem/issue)

thanks for any help
ulrich

Search Discussions

  • Nate Wiger at Sep 29, 2006 at 12:12 am

    Ulrich Leodolter wrote:
    hi,

    i am using Catalyst::Plugin::FormBuilder for my input forms.

    optionally i need to make some input fields readonly (not hidden)
    so i disabled the fields (disabled => 1)
    the input form looks ok und the fields are disabled (actually readonly)
    Try using static => 1, not disabled fields.

    -Nate

groupcatalyst @
categoriescatalyst, perl
postedSep 28, '06 at 8:11p
activeSep 29, '06 at 12:12a
websitecatalystframework.org
irc#catalyst

2 users in discussion

Ulrich Leodolter: 1 post Nate Wiger: 1 post