Nagarajan M wrote:
Hi,

I have a question on catalyst Authorization.
Then please start a thread rather than hitting reply to a random e-mail in an
old one, thus tacking it on and ensuring nobody except me notices it.

--
Matt S Trout Offering custom development, consultancy and support
Technical Director contracts for Catalyst, DBIx::Class and BAST. Contact

  • Nagarajan M at Sep 19, 2006 at 4:41 pm
    Hi,

    I have a question on catalyst Authorization. I am having a table which contains both user name and role defined. (one user will have one role only) unlike the example given in the tutorial (three tables user, role, user_role).

    In my case what should be the yml file or what are the things I should change in the yml file of the tutorial

    Thanks,
    Nagarajan

    My table
    ====